Here's a step-by-step tutorial on how to apply our premium nail polish wraps!
- Clean and file your nails! Make sure they are free of oil or debris. Push back your cuticles for longer wear.
- Find the nail wrap that matches the size of the nail and remove the protective top film from the nail strip.
- Gently peel the nail strip from the backing, avoid touching the sticky side with your fingers.
- Place sticker on the nail starting from the bottom center, avoiding direct contact with your cuticle. Leave a tiny sliver of space between your cuticle and the nail wrap.
- Gently rub the nail wrap onto your nail, you can use a cuticle pusher to help with this.
- Fold the excess sticker down. Using a nail file, gently file the end of the sticker off DOWNWARDS (not side to side). Discard the filed off end, or save the end for another nail.
- Make sure all the sides are firmly onto the nail, then apply a clear top coat.
- Smile, you're done!